"A Little Girl's Dream" with a carousel bed positioned
in the center of the room has been featured on ABC Sunday news along with local newspapers and
magazines. This elaborate child's room was done for the Coyote Point Museum
Decorator Show House. A splash of colors all over the room to brighten
your child's life. A carousel every night without going to the carnival.
Hand painted walls and a closet with Pooh.
What To Look For:
- The concept for "A Little Girl's Dream" came from a Schumacher wall
paper book and had a companion fabric. This is featured on the canopy
between the swags on the yellow ties.
- There are 200 yards of fabric, $6,000 in French bullion, rope,
fringe and tassels, 5000 hand painted ovals, 88 arches, 11",
5 colors in each and 27 custom pillows in all.
- The harlequin carpet is hand-beveled, and complements
- Carousel Horses are hand carved by Nostalgia in San
Francisco who does carousels for the Disney Theme Parks.
- The elephant was hand carved with a jigsaw and taken
from the tie motif on the canopy.
- Calliope was dubbed on a tape from the San Francisco
Zoo and played continuous in the room to bring the carousel to life.
|click images in the film strip to see a close-up of that image